- Early Learning Affinity Group
- Data Affinity Group
- Policy Affinity Group
- Financial Security Affinity Group
Communities of Practice
Early Learning Affinity Group
Data Affinity Group
- Understand their communities more deeply;
- Make sure the initiative targets the children and families most in need;
- Design effective interventions, programs, and policies;
- Track progress and revise strategies as necessary;
- stablish a “culture of results” so that all children succeed in school, graduate from high school, and obtain a post-secondary education.
Policy Affinity Group
Financial Security Affinity Group
Financial capability practices, programs, and policies are those that create and protect opportunities for low-income individuals, families, and communities to save and invest in themselves, their futures, and their communities. The PNI Financial Security Affinity Group connects Promise Neighborhoods to best-practices and strategies for incorporating financial capability into their on-going work to help set families on a path to financial security and contribute to the Promise Neighborhoods results and indicators.