White House Neighborhood Revitalization Initiative Budget Conference Call
The National Neighborhood Alliance will be hosting a conference call on the Administration’s Neighborhood Revitalization Initiative-related budget requests for federal FY 2012 this Tuesday, February 15 from 2:00-3:30 pm EST (budget is set to be released on February 14).
“Topics covered will be the president’s proposed funding for Promise Neighborhoods, Choice Neighborhoods, the Byrne Criminal Justice Innovation program, and possibly others.
Speakers will include:
- Derek Douglas, Special Assistant to the President for Urban Affairs
- Larkin Tackett, Deputy Director of Promise Neighborhoods, U.S. Department of Education
- Thomas Abt, Chief of Staff to the Office of Justice Programs at DOJ
- Luke Tate, Special Assistant to the Secretary at HUD
- Possible other speakers.”
The call is open the public – to receive call-in information, contact Patrick Lester firstname.lastname@example.org.